What exactly is the Canarian potato soup?
A traditional Canarian recipe based on the use of low cost foods.
The use of potatoes, green mojo, egg and vegetables of the area, has made this recipe “unmissable” in the Canarian kitchens.
Time of preparation
Approximately 90 minutes
How to prepare a good Canarian potato soup?
- A pair of cloves of garlic
- 2 tomatoes to fry
- Cumin Powder
- 1 egg per person
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 2 potatoes per person
A simple dish that is based on creating a good basis from:
- Chop the cloves of garlic, tomatoes and spices roughly.
- Roast the vegetables and spices gently to extract its flavor.
- Once this is done we add a good amount of water and salt.
- Once you have started to boil, peel and break the potatoes so that they release the starch and give a solid basis to the soup.
- It will be served with a some of the delicious and intense green mojo.