- Holder: Gestión del Medio Rural de Canarias, SAU
- TAX NUMBER: A38075750
- Telephone number: 902 37 77 77
- Home address: C/ Jesús Hernández Guzmán, nº 2, planta C, Pol. Ind. El Mayorazgo, 38110, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
In general terms, data requested through forms accessible from the website of GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU are mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the requested field) to fulfil the established purposes. Therefore, if data is not provided or not correctly provided, the established purposes cannot be fulfilled.
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU WILL TREAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND TIMEFRAME
GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU will treat the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage newsletters subscriptions and their subsequent delivery.
- To manage contact requests with GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU.
- To manage the sending of customised commercial communications by electronic and/or conventional means when User gives his/her express consent.
- To manage the conduct of surveys and/or evaluations about services provided by GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU and/or the perception of its corporate image.
The User’s data will be kept during the necessary timeframe to fulfil each purpose or until the User requests GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU the cancellation, opposes or revokes his/her consent.
5. USER’S DATA THAT GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL SAU WILL PROCESS
GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU may process the following data categories according to the User’s request:
- Identification details: surname, name(s)
- Contact details: Home address, mobile phone number, email address.
- User identification codes or keys.
6. LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING THE USER’S DATA
The data processing necessary to fulfil purposes that require the User’s consent for their realization, will not be carried out without the User’s consent.
Likewise, if the User withdraws his/her consent to any of the processing operations, this will not affect the legality of the processing operations previously carried out.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU through the following means: By writing to GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU, C/ Jesús Hernández Guzmán, nº 2, planta C, Pol. Ind. El Mayorazgo, 38110, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including the reference “DATA PROTECTION”
Likewise, whenever it is necessary to process the User’s data to comply with legal obligations or to execute the contractual relationship between GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU and the User, the processing would be legitimised as being necessary to fulfil said purposes.
Likewise, the data processed to carry out surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of services rendered by GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU and/or the perception of its image as a company will be processed based on the legitimate interest of the responsible person.
7. RECIPIENTS OF THE USER’S DATA
The user’s data will solely be communicated to the Public Administration in the cases set out by law.
8. USER’S LIABILITY
- He/she will guarantee that he/she is a person of age or legally emancipated as the case may be, fully capable, and that data provided to GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU are true, accurate, complete and updated. To this purpose, the User is responsible for the veracity of all data he/she delivers and will keep the delivered information properly updated according to his/her real situation.
- The user will guarantee that he/she has informed third parties of whom he/she has provided their data, and if the user has done so, of those aspects contained in this document. Likewise, the user will guarantee that he/she has their authorisation to deliver their data to GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU for the referred purposes.
- The user will be responsible for false or inaccurate information delivered through the website and of direct or indirect remedies and damages originated to GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU or third parties.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU C/ Jesús Hernández Guzmán, nº 2, planta C, Pol. Ind. El Mayorazgo, 38110, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, or an email to: email@example.com, in both cases with the reference “Data Protection” attaching a photocopy of his/her ID or valid passport, at any time and for free in order to:
- Revoke the consents given.
- To obtain confirmation about the processing by GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU of personal data concerning the User.
- To access to his/her personal data.
- To modify the inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request to delete his/her data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request your data portability.
Likewise, users are informed that through the following link to the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website, they may lodge a complaint on personal data protection with the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
10. SAFETY MEASURES
GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS SAU will treat User’s data at all times with full confidentiality and will maintain the respective and preceptive secrecy obligation in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations; for this purpose, it will adopt the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the data security to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, whereas the state of technology, the nature of stored data and the risks to which they are exposed will be considered.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Officer: Gestión del Medio Rural de Canarias, SAU Tax Number (CIF): A38075750
- Home address: C/ Jesús Hernández Guzmán, nº 2, planta C, Pol. Ind. El Mayorazgo, 38110, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Telephone number: 902 37 77 77
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisor for Data Protection: not applicable
For what purpose do we process your personal data? The personal data of interested persons is processed to maintain relationships of any kind with the affected party or with the company or entity in which the affected party provides its services.
How long do we keep your data for? We keep the personal data provided while the relationship with the affected party or with the company or entity in which the affected party provides its services is in force, and once it is completed in order to prove said relationship and its effects before administrative, judicial authorities.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data? The legal basis for the treatment of your contact data is that the treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. The interest of the person in charge is to maintain communication with the affected party or with the company or entity for which the interested party provides his services, with which he maintains commercial relations or previous contacts of commercial relations, or provides a service, or to treat or defend the interests of the Responsible. This legitimate interest of the person responsible respects the rights of the person affected to the protection of personal data, honor and personal and family privacy.
In some cases, such as contacts via the controller, it is also based on consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated? Your data will not be communicated to third parties except legal obligation.
To provide a service to the person responsible, the data may be processed by a data processor who acts on behalf of GESTION DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain from GESTION DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, to rectify inaccurate personal data, to complete incomplete personal data. To request, where appropriate, the deletion when, among other reasons, personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or withdraws consent for treatment and this can not be based on another legal basis.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party in certain circumstances has the right to the portability of the data, that is, to receive the personal data we have so that the interested party can deliver it to another person in charge.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. GESTION DEL MEDIO RURAL DE CANARIAS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time, when the treatment is based on it.
- The interested party has the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the email address email@example.com, indicating the right you want to exercise.
Access to the forms for exercising rights:
How have we obtained your data? The data has been obtained from the interested party or the company for which it provides its services or from clients to whom we provide a service.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying in nature. Those necessary for your professional location or in your personal case.
There is no planned transfer of your data outside the European economic community.