A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. They enable the website to remember your visit when you browse it again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, statistics on use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies are used to adapt the website content to your profile and needs; any website without cookies would significantly reduce the services offered. For further information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used by this website.
In order to inform you as accurately as possible and following the existing guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Authority, we proceed to detail the use that this website makes of cookies.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that human users and not automated applications write comments on the blog. This is a way to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to elaborate statistics on the traffic and visit volume of this website. By using this website, you allow Google to process your data. Consequently, if you exercise any right in this regard you must get directly in touch with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share.
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
You may exercise your right at any time to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that third parties who are mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies; therefore, you must delete or deactivate the cookies from said browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the appropriate or inappropriate handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that browsers do not forget your decision not to accept them.