How to make Canarian Quesillo?
This is a typical dessert of the archipelago’s gastronomy . The Canarian Quesillo is very similar to a flan (crème caramel). The difference is that it is made with condensed milk and doesn’t contain a large amount of milk. This is an ideal dessert or an afternoon snack. With just a few ingredients, this dessert will prove that delicious and tasty recipes can be made.
- 4 eggs
- Condensed milk (370 g)
- Milk (370 g)
This delicious recipe will be ready to be enjoyed to the fullest and offer our guests an impressive dessert in just a few simple steps.
- Set the oven at 150 degrees.
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cover the bottom of the mould with the caramel.
- When you take it out of the oven, let it cool before removing the mould.
- Add milk and mix everything.
- Pour all the mixture into the mould and bake in a bain-marie for 50 minutes. Do not forget to put the heat up and down in the oven.
As we can see the Canarian Quesillo is an easy recipe to make, with ingredients that we can have at hand in our pantry and that will not occupy us much time in the kitchen.